BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Want a peek into my life?

Schedule for the next 7 days:

1. UMBC Volunteer Recognition Ceremony @ noon in Flat Tuesdays, appt with Drema & Sabrina
- ASK Formal- it's this Friday! I finally get to "pretty" myself in the most "happy-looking
dress I ever found.

2. Computer Mania Day- day after formal (perfect timing) waking up at 6:30am
- Going to Rockville after CMD to relax
- Coming back for some events on campus (if I can remember what I said I'd go to...)

3. Group project stuff and forum preparation all day Sunday. Then first Walker RA Meeting at 7:30pm! Followed by ASK meeting...

4. Asian American Identity Forum next Monday(5/5/08)- I'm in charge of one of the workshops with Thiri. Come! It's at 7pm in the Commons Sportszone.

5. 2 group projects due the following day-ish.

6. 2008 Retriever Black and Gold Awards on Wednesday (5/7/08) in the Skylight Lounge (note to self: business casual)

Not everyone can say that school rules their planner but I would be so lost (and late to everything haha) if it weren't for my planner.

I can't wait for Alternative School Break! During the week of 5/25-5/31, I'm going to be in Hillsboro, WVA for an experience I've never undertaken before. It should be exciting and different from my daily life. I look forward to the change!



Some of the things I'm looking forward to seeing/doing there.






Then I go from there straight to my internship at T.ROWE PRICE!
The following weekend, I'll be doing the Komen Race for the Cure with Heidi and G.E.

Relaxation will be spontaneously dropped into my life sometime after summer starts. (cross fingers)

0 comments: