It's September. Already. How do these days pass by so quickly? It's as if life moves within the blink of an eye. It would flash right by you if you weren't careful...about two months ago, I had a boyfriend. And now I'm single again and it's as if nothing changed. Perhaps the relationship didn't mean much to me. But thinking back, we didn't give it enough time to build before we got into it. I believe that you need to get to know the person you're interested in well before you jump into a relationship. Maybe it works out for some people to move quickly but I've found, time and again, that it never works for me. Leaping instead of walking only succeeds in holding me back. At the moment, I can't settle down and move slowly. Maybe...if I let myself pace down a bit...perhaps then I'll be able to see what's in front of me and see it for what it is and not spook. For now though, I'll just take it one day at a time.
Reach for the Sky
Reach for the Sky
0 comments:
Post a Comment