I came to a realization today as I scuffed my way around campus and on linoleum floors with my Nike Shox. I have discovered a love for the way my sneakers squeak on the ground. It reminds me people playing basketball on a court.
I used to love hats but never wore them, even in the winter when it should be necessary. Now, I have become quite dependent on my winter hats as well as on my scarf which I love dearly. I went on an errand from my work to the mailing center on campus and left off my scarf and hat since it was a short walk. I absolutely had no idea how much of a difference 2 small pieces of winter garments can have on your warmth! I also adore my peacoat and spring/fall jacket, both of which was picked out by my boyfriend of all things.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Posted by Denise Van at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment