BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

What's Your Future?

When people ask me questions like, what are you doing after graduation? or so what are you going to do at IBM? or what do you want to do there?, I think I'm really thinking in my mind, it's going to be whatever I want to to be. I don't have aspirations to climb to the highest rung; I used to but not these days...Nowadays it's more like, I want to make a lot of money so I can give some of it back to my family. I want to be happy with whatever I do, I can even be happy in a secretarial role if nothing else appeals to me, provided the people I'm surrounded by are enjoyable. I simply want to be able to use the skills I have (and more that I learn) in a productive way that optimizes and stimulates my mind to the best that it can perform. I'm really more of a simple person than people realize or care to see.

I was talking to a friend earlier today and he's come to a point in his life where he believes that if he has no expectations then he cannot be disappointed. It is true but I told him, in another sense, if he wants no expectations, then that is an expectation in itself. That and he wouldn't be going out with a girl from America and him an exchange student from overseas if he didn't have hopes of it working. hehe

I adore this photo <3

0 comments: