BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

a little person's thoughts...on traffic and meaningfulness

What I deal with almost every single weekday of my life so far:



Don't you just love all the red? This type of traffic usually forces me to stay in my office longer than I expect or want. And there's just nothing I can do about it. Such is life sometimes hm?

I am a sappy and spontaneous person, that is just a fact of life. I do things in a fashion that is exuberant and excitable sometimes without thinking before acting. That and I love meaningful things...forget all the expensive stuff, those are all well and great but to do something special and significant, to put time into something, that's forever in a memory. Can't be taken away, stolen, or broken....it stays within the heart and can't be replaced :)

I find it amusing that I've stumbled upon 2 websites that utilize an application interface of a technology I'm currently helping implement for a client at work. hehehe

0 comments: