So many thought run through my mind. I'll just list them off. There will be no order to this madness.
1. I am HUNGRY.
2. So much has changed in the course of a year and I am really truly happy to have so many great people in my life.
3. I love my apartment, it's completely "mi casa".
4. I believe it is never right to cheat. Even just the notion of possibly being cheated on is devastating and it strikes you to the core. Your heart will mend yes, but it won't ever be the same.
5. I got to witness a winter solstice lunar eclipse last night/early this morning. It was an amazing experience sitting out there in the frigid cold by myself and yet, I knew that I was just one pair of eyes in a sea of millions that night staring out at the night sky. There's just something in the ambiance that holds you to that moment of clarity where nothing but silence and nature wraps themselves around you.
6. I'm listening to Owl City and it never fails to put me in the most calm, peaceful mood.
7. I'm just brimming and bubbling to the surface with all these random side conversations.
8. Photography is an amazing hobby to have despite the expenses and I'm glad to have immersed myself in it as much as I can. I don't have many "big dreams" but this, having a camera in my hands, this is my big dream.
9. I really should be finishing up my work instead of tapping away at this blog entry but I can't help it. Eventually these words need to be stored somewhere, I needed to pour my thoughts somewhere and you are my virtual diary.
10. Last and final thought. 2010 was, in all totality (no pun intended), the best year I have had thus far. I realize I keep reiterating this in my blog posts, and excuse my broken record state, but I am so happy to be here and now, in the present, doing new things, re-enacting memories and creating wonderful moments! Happy 2010, enjoy these last 2 weeks, and be ready to welcome 2011 into existence.
<3
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
#4. true that
Post a Comment