BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Value of Life

What more could you ask from Life when you have wonderful friends who are extremely supportive and reliable or a family who cares so so much about your well-being? There used to be days when I would feel an aching in my heart and a loneliness that seemed like an endless void that could never be filled because I didn't have a boyfriend. Nowadays, despite the fact that there is no significant other in my life, I have so so so much love for the family and friends I have now that there is no room for that kind of loneliness to pervade into my life. There will always be moments of sadness, but honestly, those moments don't last forever...if you spend enough time with your loved ones, it slowly dawns on you how grateful you are to have them in your life and that you are lucky enough to have such people make a difference in your life.


live. laugh. love.
Enjoy Life's Moments

0 comments: