I had an interesting conversation with my cousin earlier and I thought I would save it here so that I can look back on it and appreciate it for what it means.
winnie: i cant wait to get out!
me: even if you had a boyfriend at that time?
winnie: at what time?
me: of graduation
winnie: i mean
winnie: sure i wish i could continue the proximity
winnie: of being near him
winnie: going to class and then hanging out afterwards
winnie: but lets face it
winnie: real life isn’t like that is it?
winnie: so i would see it as a challenge
winnie: to see if the relationship could face a real life
winnie: distance
winnie: long work days
winnie: if it can survive that, then you’d know it was for real
winnie: not this imaginary play life we live as college students
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Our Future Awaits
Posted by Denise Van at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment