BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello 2009

Hello Denise,

Welcome to a new year! Let's hope that it's filled with fun & adventures and triumphs over the bad times that are bound to happen. There will be many "first times" doing new things. I started by buying my own pair of ski blades for the first time ever! I bought my first peacoat (for $16 and it's good hehe) and my first nice black jacket. I've started going back to the gym (yay!) and I'm going apartment hunting/searching on Monday!

I'll be living in Fairfax, VA soon and that'll be scary and exciting at the same time. My boyfriend will be very far away in the Caribbeans...either that or far away somewhere in the east coast. I'm kind of hoping he won't be THAT far because it would be easier for us to get to each other if he were closer but I'll support whatever he decides to do. Although I was definitely thrown for a loop when I found out that he might be leaving earlier than August due to going to India for 2 months if his parents don't make it to the US for his graduation. It makes me anxious a bit because I want to go to Britain after graduation but I also want to go where my best friends from home are going but I'd also desperately want to go to India...All I know for sure is that there will definitely be many new, possibly overwhelming, changes to come when summer hits.

But I will survive! And it will be okay. Because I am stronggggggg. haha And I'll have plenty of new things to do to keep me busy. =)

I'm hoping this semester will be a fairly good and easy one. *knock on wood* With the addition of work and some other small stuff, it's going to be a great last semester.


I don't know what else to write so byebye! :)

0 comments: