Sometimes life throws you curveballs and you would've never expected such things to be able to happen. You get a job, find a significant other, embark on a different path in life. I never would've thought that I would have anyone right now. I thought I would be someone who would go through college staying single and independent. Now here I am, with a boyfriend, and never happier. Don't get me wrong, it's not like things are perfect or anything but it's defintely different. And right now, I miss him more than I thought I would; more than I've ever missed anyone before. Granted, it's only been 2 days and I know it's a good thing to spend some time away from each other but this is the first time being away from him, the first person that I've ever spent sooo much time with....and it's harder than I thought. I've been a very independent person ever since I was young but I've come to realize that I'm an independent person who loves to have someone to be able to depend on. I've learned a lot about myself ever since meeting him and there's still so much to do and see and learn about and only so much time in the world for us. I can't hardly wait to see what life unveils, the good and the bad.
Sometimes, I wonder why I write such stuff in here and I wonder if anyone relates to or understands what I think about. Such as not wanting to go to bed because someone's not here to sleep with me. Or missing someone so much. Or wishing there was more time in our days. And now I really am rambling...great!
Merry Christmas to all those miscellaneous, stumbling blog readers out there! :)

Life Through a Cup

0 comments:
Post a Comment