I am enjoying life. Despite the fact that school has taken a slight backseat because of living life to the fullest, in the whole scheme of things, I wouldn't change any bit of it at all. I am still in slight disbelief of the direction life is taking me but I'm going to let it lead me wherever it wants to take me. I'm ready for adventures, fun times, and even the bad times. I feel like this is a turning point in my life where I'm ready to take on whatever comes my way. And while I knock on wood while saying that (haha), I feel like I'm learning a lot from all that's happened so far and I see a lot of potential for growth and happiness. All in all, viva la vida! :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Viva la Vida!
10.16.08 <3
Posted by Denise Van at 12:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment