I truly believe I have a positive outlook on life and within that capacity, I'm able to pull through anything and believe wholeheartedly that I will always be okay, no matter what hardships come at me and my friends and family. I will (almost lol) always be ready to take on whatever challenges come my way and that is how I choose to live my life.
I feel like I am the rock, the steady pillar for my family and friends. I do give up a lot to make sure they're all okay but it's worth it. My grades might suffer a little and I might lose sleep sometimes but if it means that I've done a bit to help, then I have succeeded.
"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments:
Post a Comment