BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

due for a bit of an update!

Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? April-now was such a crazy part of my life and yet it was also eye-opening in its own ways. I only worried about finals when it came towards the scheduled time for one. Proud to say that I finished strong and didn't bash myself for not getting perfect grades. The graduation ceremony blew right by me but I enjoyed the celebration that continued long into the night. Life is going to be very different once July comes around, of that I'm sure. I'm gearing myself to be pumped to start working for such a company like IBM and searching for good deals on work clothing. It's a bit daunting too, I will admit, to be working full-time and I'm sure it'll take some getting used to but hopefully I can utilize their benefits to my benefit as well as give them the best I've got in my brain! :)

My boy got into med school! So he's going to be in the UK, Caribbeans, and the US for the next 4 years. It's kind of surreal how his leaving in August doesn't phase the part of me that knows I want to stay with him for all the rest of my life but the part of me that wants his warmth, face, and HIM in my immediate life is having a bit more of a hard time grasping that we won't get to spend all our time together anymore and that there'll be a great distance between us and that I'll be working full-time and he'll be busy with studying and staying on top of things. I know it'll be okay though. There'll be bumps and some bruising in our journey, I'm sure, but I have faith in our relationship <3

I know I usually only post 1 photo per blog but I love nature and all its vibrant colors. I couldn't help but post these two from the strawberry picking experience I had this Monday. It was a lot of fun and relaxing because I knew I didn't have much to worry about for the day.


0 comments: