BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Changin' Times

Looking back at my previous post, things have changed since June 3rd and now it's July 12th. It's strange to see how different things are once you start a career and "grow up". Do I like it so far? To be quite honest, no. But am I going to give it a chance? Yes. Kind of have to when I like moving forward with my life and living in the past. I enjoyed my college experience and I had a lot of growing pains that I learned from during high school and freshman year of college. They've shaped a part of who I am today. I hope to take what I've learned from those times and use that knowledge to help me fully mature into who I want to be. Of course, there's a quote that I really like that consoles me occasionally when I lose my sense of direction and have no idea if I am who I am. "Be the person you always wanted to be...of course, maybe you already are."

And as usual, I don't know where I was going with that entry. Trying to impart wisdom is hard when you're not that wise yet I suppose. *shrug* I'll figure it out eventually and when I do, life will be just as wonderful :)


Peering into the Horizon

1 comments:

pluww said...

lol painting. maybe next semester. yay blogs!