1. Moved out on my own for real.
Now I live an hour away from home, the farthest I've ever been!
2. Embarking on a long distance relationship.
AP left for the UK yesterday. It's been trying for us since Thursday when he left for NJ especially with it being minimal contact since he was with his family the whole weekend and couldn't text/call often (not that it's going to be much different what with the time difference now). I was hoping we'd have more contact since he was still in the US just a few states away but oh well. I hope these 2 years pass quickly! I believe that this is simply another obstacle that we need to learn to overcome and climb over. We just need to stay in contact with each other, believe and trust each other, and always remember what it means to care about each other. One day at a time...
3. Started working full-time.
Woo-hoo, 44 hr weeks balance out with the good pay I hope. It's been pretty interesting. I'm currently developing code for a gov website! :)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Milestones Reached
Posted by Denise Van at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like a very adventurous and fun life... ^_^
Post a Comment