BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Why am I in the IT field?

Sometimes I do wonder why I chose this field to be in...I am not meant for a life in a cube! Maybe it's the way my mind works and thinks but every time I even think of the possibility that I'll be working in front of the computer, in a cube/office/whatever, for the rest of my life...honestly it just makes me freak out. I don't even know how to convey half of my feelings about this to people. I don't know if anyone can understand the full complexity of this. I think I should just not think about it so much and try to accept being here for at least the next 4 years or so. Take it one day at a time and all that. I'm going to look into online photography courses and in-class courses too. Maybe cooking. I want at least some way to be able to express myself so I don't go crazy being suffocated by the IT field. (dramatic I know but I don't care)

A Kiss of Love 
One day!

0 comments: