It's kind of crazy how different things are, now that I'm not in college anymore. No more textbooks, homework, exams, etc...RA training started today and I kind of wish I was there! You work so much harder to stay in touch with everyone. I'm SO glad I got an unlimited texting plan because that's going to help out a lot :) I wonder if texts go through to the UK and if it costs extra? I'm always tempted to try because it's easier to do that then to research it. hehe
Sometimes I wonder what the future holds for me and the people I care about. And I wonder about what I want to do with my life and how to be the person I want to grow into. And then I realize...I'm already figuring it out because I am living my life, doing the best, and being the best I can be.
I really miss having a camera. In many ways, it's a very big outlet in my life and I really want to make it into a real hobby. If photoshop didn't cost so much and if my laptop could handle the application well, I would love to learn how to use it properly.
I have a scrapbook to make and that is going to be a great highlight of nights to come. First I need to finish settling, putting furniture together, and organizing my room. And take care of budgeting, rent, and all that. After work becomes less stressful. =) We'll see...I will get to it soon but just one day at a time is all I can do.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Take Life by its Reins
Posted by Denise Van at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay! scrapbook for little one and me!
Post a Comment