I know that it's only been less than 2 months in but I kind of don't feel like I'm doing things that I have a passion for. And maybe most people can go their lives doing things they don't like so that they're secure for the future but I do not know as of right now if it's possible for me. I don't want to be in the IT field forever, Of that I am fairly certain. I also know that I love photography and have not found any passion for anything else. I'm good at it and I know I can be better especially if I can get into a photography class. If all else fails, I will take out loans and go to culinary school. :)
All in all, I will stick it out here for the next 2-4 years, save up my money where I can, and see where I am in life at those points. I know plans change and I'm not going to look too far into the future because it'd be pointless to but at least this is a working start.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Plan for the Future?
Posted by Denise Van at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment