BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Get to Know Me!

Things that might amuse you:


1. I make comments to myself while I'm driving if I see something interesting.
      Example: "Hello Nissan Altima!" when I saw another car that's the same as the one I was driving.


2. I talk to my roommate's kitty and scold her especially when she knocks around her water bowl.


3. I love joking around but for the life of me, I cannot register my colleagues' jokes. I mean bizniz when I work!


4. I made dinner last night and IT WAS DELICIOUS.


5. More to come when I think of them while driving home!

2 comments:

Abhinav Parikh said...

Few more:
"I laugh for no reason"

" i like photography and I WILL do anything to take the shot... if that means invading anyones privacy"

"I make funny faces when I take pictures, dance, etc... then laugh at them"

I love to say, "omg"

Meghan B said...

"On second thought, sometimes I invade people's space just to see how they will react." ;)