So are you a sports fish or a keeper? -Steve Harvey
It has taken me more than long enough to continue with this entry draft.
My roommate brought this topic up with me sometime in the last two weeks, I don't remember exactly when. But I found it very interesting and I wonder how true this theory is....
According to what she heard from Mr Harvey (and she agrees with it), to men, there are only two types of girls that they categorize them in, sports fish or keeper. A sports fish is someone a guy would just "fool around with", they are just caught and thrown back into the sea again...whereas a keeper is exactly what it means, someone worth reeling in and keeping. I do wonder if guys really do put women into one category or another. Subconsciously or not.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Are You a Keeper?
footprints in the sand
Posted by Denise Van at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You should definitely go the grand canyon... it's great.
By the way, I think you're definitely a keeper. ^_^
Post a Comment