BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sentimental Feelings

I feel so sad right now...I was remembering the days of UMBC...being in Walker...enjoying those memories so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely enjoying life (aside from work) now but it feels kind of incomplete. Perhaps it's because a big part of my life is across the big blue pond. Perhaps it's because while work has gotten better, I still don't enjoy it. Perhaps it's being far from everyone I feel close to. Life changes so quickly, I am always hard-pressed to keep up with it and when I do, usually it's 1-2 months later. I just needed to get that out of my system. I need to be optimistic! Sucks that I won't get to see the bf that much this week but I just gotta remember...10 days until we're together...and 5 more days until girls night...7 more days until Color Fest...just got to take it one day at a time! This week will be a test for me but I will make it!


roses are red, violets are blue,
you are me and i am you!

1 comments:

malwine said...

Hey D! Hope things will brighten up for you soon, and work won't be as bad. I noticed you posted something and deleted it. You came to your senses and realized this is a public blog? ^_^ Anywho, take care and stay optimistic.