Boys suck. Unless a man (not I said man, not boy) is able to fully impress and sweep me off of my feet, I am not interested. I know I deserve an amazing man, with a wonderful personality and a giving heart, willing to love with all of his heart. I want to love and be loved in return. Someone who can give me as much as I can give. So since it'll be a while since I find someone like that, I think I am just going to enjoy being single. Dress to impress more often when I go out; I was fairly impressed with myself last night...I looked pretty smoking hot in my little black dress if I do say so myself! And I want to find something that I can do - that I can be passionate about and love and enjoy to the point that it takes over every fiber of my being. Photography? Horseback riding lessons? Cooking class? Get my master's? Billiards?
On another note, I do not understand what my brother is doing with his life...academic suspension...lack of motivation to succeed in anything...living in a virtual world of computer games...how do you bring him out? I know it's not my duty but my heart breaks for him and I have no idea how to help...
I haven't really told anyone, I never remember to, so I will just say it here. I did really well on my performance evaluation for work! :)
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I thought you were considering moving over to my side when I read the first couple of words on your blog. ^_^
You should do what makes you happy. Don't worry about dating and all that. Just enjoy life. ^_^
Congrats on doing well on your performance eval.
Post a Comment