1. don't regret anything you do
2. alcohol is not appealing or tempting...even when I'm feeling like I'm in the blackest hole
3. don't be alone when you're really down
4. cry. it's okay to let it out.
5. you can lose faith in others and people might let you down and disappoint you, but if you have faith in yourself, you'll be okay....
6. you can't really ever fully trust someone. or at least you shouldn't. not unless you're married. then it is okay :)
7. look at the positive...bright side of things.
8. know that you deserve the best. and should not settle for anything less.
if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
last post of 2009...
Posted by Denise Van at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I approve of this awesome message.
Post a Comment