"Feelings are sometimes difficult to discover -- and often even more difficult to acknowledge. Yet hidden in your deepest feelings is your highest truth."
At my age, who's to say I can't just find a job in a new place (state, country, etc) and start anew there? I didn't really think it was possible but it really is. I'm not tied to any house, family of my own, or anything. Friends and family are important but so is doing what you think is best for you. And at the end of the day, you know you always have a home to return to.
Life is full of mystery and unknown. If there is something you really believe in and don't want to let go, then you have to find every option there is and choose the one you think is the best. You have to be willing to search and open your eyes to new possibilities. Believe in yourself, your abilities, your strength to survive whatever environment you get put in, all of that. Know that you can deal with any hardships that come your way and keep your head up high.
I must be getting very wise....I have, so far, discovered quite a bit of white hair strands lately.
Friday, December 18, 2009
You, Me, Future, Unknown, Faith, Trust, Love
Posted by Denise Van at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You found white hair? I did too, which made me sad. Although, I don't attribute my white hair(s) to being wiser... more like being older and living under a lot of stress. Hehe. ^_^
Post a Comment