BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Late Night Dreams...

I think the fuse to my bedroom blew because none of my lights work....


And I'm just sitting here in the dark with my mac letting my wandering thoughts run through my mind.  Well letting it wander as much as I can while conversating with my friend Wayne about searching/defining what it means to be "you", relationships, growing up, becoming who you're going to become.  

Our minds and hearts are always ever-changing, growing, expanding.  But only if you let it. Let life take you on your journey, let love and instinct guide your way.  Everything happens for a reason, you just have to be able to go with it and be able to learn from each and every experience.

I had more thoughts but they're probably just as random and my computer is telling me it's dying...so another day.

0 comments: