BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Epiphanies and Joy


Reflections
Originally uploaded by misspinkvan

I wish I had some sort of motivational epiphany that would enlighten the people who find their way here. Unfortunately, I'm still working on myself so that epiphany might just have to wait :) I'm still searching, finding my path somehow, whether by doing things spontaneously or planning them out. Nothing I do is meticulous by any means and I think I like it like that. I want to go overseas again this summer, take photos, visit my dearest friend Claire, and explore. Greece, Italy, Spain...eventually I will make my way to those places. And I will have more glorious photos to share with the world.

I will leave you with this quote though:
To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

0 comments: