I can't seem to write my paper at the moment so I'm just going to ramble in here for a little bit.
update - 12/7/08 - I wrote stuff here but honestly I don't think it applies anymore and it is now an unnecessary entry. But I like the picture so I'll keep it in here =)
Now it's several hours later and I'm still on page 6 of my 10pg paper. What am I going to do with myself? Can I just quit college and become a traveling photographer? Please?
Raindrops bang like rocks
On my windowpane
I thought they'd never stop
Never see the sun again
And I've been sleeping in
For way too long
Mmm, wake up, enough's enough
Yeah, those days are gone
You left me a wreck
Just like a rusty trombone
But some things, they just sting
Enough to move you along, hey
I'm not gonna wait around
I'm throwin' this old thing out, mmm, oh
I'm gonna throw out my raincoat
Mmm, I hope it's all right
Gonna go find me a rainbow
And hang it up in the sky
Blues pass me by
Mmm, I don't need those blues hanging around
Sunday, May 11, 2008
A Step Away From Writer's Block
Posted by Denise Van at 1:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i think i like blogspot more than xanga. i might consider migrating here too.
...
okay. finished considering. meet your new neighbor, denise. XD
Post a Comment