I am so so so so excited for this upcoming summer. There's so many new people I know now to have fun with and so much more substantial stuff (and time?...nah) to do this summer. Last summer was pretty cool living away from home even though I missed home-home food. This time I might be staying in Owings Mills where the T.Rowe branch I'm working at is located. Hopefully I'll be staying at Sneha's house or Husna/Hasna's house.
----interruption----
I AM SO BORED AT WORK. Thank goodness there's only 15 minutes left on the clock, yay!
--end interruption--
Okay, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can be near T.Rowe this summer otherwise commuting to work is gonna be a serious pain. I also can't wait to know what it'd be like to be living with FRIENDS or people my age-ish for once instead of living with another family where food got cooked for me still. This time (and this fall!), I'll be cooking for myself! Excited! Anticipatory period of time for me. I love decorating and rearranging furniture. haha
One more final and I'll be D-O-N-E! 2 A's down, 2 to go (fingers crossed!)
Off to study!
--EDIT--
DONEDONEDONEDONEDONEDONE!
PROMOTEPROMOTEPROMOTE
PHOTOGRAPHYPHOTOGRAPHY
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13657525@N08/2510099741/in/set-72157602032234701/
And a sampling...
And I could be sleeping but no, of course I'd rather post photos to my flickr account. Hooray!
But night night now
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Start of an Exciting Summer
Posted by Denise Van at 2:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
*knock*
*knock*
What happened??
Post a Comment