Monday, September 6, 2010
Full-Fledged Arlington Resident
It truly pays off to be well-prepared especially when it comes to the DMV haha I finally have EVERYTHING straightened out as far as legally living in Arlington!
License - check! (via "temp. paper license")
Title & Registration - check! my license plate is prettyyyyy (note to self: must change license plates STAT)
Car Insurance - check!
RENTERS Insurance - check!
Safety Inspection - check and passed!
Emissions Test - check and passed!
Go figure that on the very same day after everything has been finalized, wash my hands of it and all, that I get PULLED OVER for going 41 in a 30. Go figure also as in I've been very conscious of my speed ever since moving to VA as well. Just my luck. Thankfully though, the lady officer gave me the benefit of the doubt, seeing as I'm new to Arlington and I only received a written warning. ONLY meaning I get another chance to stay TICKET FREE. I've only ever gotten 1 other written warning in my life and that was 3 years ago. Denise, you must be careful! Hoorah!
On a much happier note, I made vanilla cupcakes with Nutella filling and homemade peanut butter frosting last night....around midnight haha. They are delicious! Sometimes I just get the need to be creative. Usually they end up with me cooking something or baking. It's been a while since I baked anything so here ya go!
Posted by Denise Van at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
peanut butter frosting looks so good.
it's amazing i haven't been pulled over yet ~_~ must be careful.
Post a Comment